“Little League® Pep Talks” Give Inspiration to Children Around the World
While Little League® programs around the world may be temporarily shut down due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Little League International is finding new ways to keep all of its players, volunteers, and fans in a positive mood with the launch of #LLPepTalk.
Brought together from celebrities and notable alumni from every aspect of the industry, the #LLPepTalk series is providing Little Leaguers® all around the world with a sense of positivity and hope as communities work together to stop the spread and return to the ballfields. Here are some of the great #LLPepTalk videos that have already been featured:
- Former Little League Baseball® World Series star, Todd Frazier
- Two-Time Olympic Softball Pitcher, Jennie Finch
- ESPN Broadcaster, Karl Ravech
- Former MLB All-Star, Curtis Granderson
- National Baseball Hall of Famer, Bert Blyleven
- Olympic Softball Medalist, Cat Osterman
- MLB Network Broadcaster, Harold Reynolds
- ESPN Analyst, Jessica Mendoza
- Two-Time Olympic Softball Gold Medalist, Michele Smith
- Former Little League Baseball® World Series manager, Dave Belisle
“These are unprecedented times we are all facing due to the Coronavirus, but we want to make sure that all of our Little Leaguers, parents, and volunteers are staying positive and hopeful as we work to get back to normalcy,” said Stephen D. Keener, Little League President and CEO. “We hope these pep talks will help keep everyone focused on the bigger picture and unite us all together as we battle this global pandemic and keep the Little League experience alive at home.”
Fans, celebrities, parents, players, and volunteers are all encouraged to share their own #LLPepTalk on social media by tagging @LittleLeague on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and by using #LLPepTalk to engage in the conversation.
To check out some of the top #LLPepTalks from around the world, visit LittleLeague.org/LLPepTalk.